Have UBS Puerto Rico Bond Funds Losses?
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation.
Many investors were advised to purchase UBS Puerto Rico Bonds & Closed-end Funds. If you have experienced losses with any of these investments please contact us today for your free consultation. These bonds were considered a high risk investment and their risk may have been misrepresented by the brokers.
May 2012, UBS Financial Services Inc. of Puerto Rico settled for $26.6 million with the SEC over the claims of misrepresentation and omission of material facts.
Contact us today if you have invested in any of these UBS Financial Puerto Rico Bonds & Funds.
- Puerto Rico Fixed Income Fund I
- Puerto Rico Fixed Income Fund II
- Puerto Rico Fixed Income Fund III
- Puerto Rico Fixed Income Fund IV
- Puerto Rico Fixed Income Fund V
- Puerto Rico Fixed Income Fund VI
- Puerto Rico Mortgage Backed & US Govt. Fund
- Tax-Free Puerto Rico Funds I and II
- Tax-Free Puerto Rico Target Maturity Fund
- Puerto Rico AAA Portfolio Target Maturity Fund
- Puerto Rico AAA Portfolio Bond Funds I and II
- Puerto Rico GNMA & U.S. Gov. Target Maturity Fund
- Puerto Rico Investor’s Tax-Free Funds I – VI
- Puerto Rico Tax-Free Target Maturity Fund I and II
- Puerto Rico Investors Bond Fund I
- To schedule your free consultation
If you believe you have been a victim of any type of broker misconduct, contact us to see if you have a case.
To recover any of your losses, you must file a claim for recovery. Contact us by phone or email to file your claim.