Victim of Jacob Cooper of Total Wealth Management?
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation.
The SEC has fined Jacob Cooper, owner of Total Wealth Management $2.8 million. If you invested with Jacob Cooper of Total Wealth Management contact us today to file your claim and start the process of recovery. According to the SEC, Jacob Copper failed to perform due diligence before investing over $100 million dollars in client assets. At least one of the investments turned out to be a Ponzi scheme and another in coffee shop franchises is believed to have been insolvent since inception, according to the order.
Contact us today if you have losses with Jacob Cooper of Total Wealth Management
- Estimated over $44 million in total client losses
- Total Wealth Management is based out of San Diego, CA
- Facts were omitted by the broker about your investments
- Substantial loss of your investments
- To schedule your free consultation
If you believe you have been a victim of any type of broker misconduct, contact us to see if you have a case.
To recover any of your losses, you must file a claim for recovery. Contact us by phone or email to file your claim.