Victim of Broker or Investment Fraud?
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation.
“Stockbroker fraud” includes theft, lying and deceit, but it also includes other types of wrongdoing, such as churning, unauthorized transactions, unsuitable investments and other acts of greed, incompetence and negligence by stockbrokers, financial planners and others in the securities industry.
Contact us today if you have experienced:
- Substantial loss of your investments
- Investments sold to you that were misrepresented
- Facts were omitted by the broker about your investments
- Excessive trading performed by your broker, likely to increase fees
- Unsuitable investments recommended by your broker
- To schedule your free consultation
If you believe you have been a victim of any type of broker misconduct, contact us to see if you have a case.
To recover any of your losses, you must file a claim for recovery. Contact us by phone or email to file your claim.